Friday, March 16, 2012

Quatsi

I have been listing to “Dirt” by the Collection a whole lot lately.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_JZUyY-rrs)

I am just reminded of the beauty of God’s love for us. We are dirt and yet so precious. My friend Toni reminded me that we are all so unique and have something so important to bring to the world. That thought makes me desire to live that out in my life and share it with other’s. Sometimes I get so caught up in my own world and woes that I forget what God is doing. I only see the dirt and not the beautiful things He springs out of it. Spring is here, and I am starting to see the beautiful blossoms on the trees and the flowers popping up from the ground. These things are springing from the dirt just like God is doing beautiful things in me and the people around me from the dirt.

I feel the last few years of my life has been dirt, but God is so wonderful and full of love. God is building a forest in my life right now of beautiful things. He is creating trees that will allow birds to come and rest in my branches. I guess, I am just super overwhelmed that God would continue the good work He started in me…but that is God. He is the creator of beauty. He has the most integrity and faithfulness ever.

Check out Act 9. I mean, He takes us at our ugliest and is like "man yeah I want to use that you". I want God. I will not stop until I am in His arms (literally). I am not sure how to fully process His goodness to me right now. And that is what the next season of my life is supposed to look like. God showering me with goodness and me learning to let Him. To let Him use me even though I came from dirt. To give me good things and remind me that He is love. How is it that I am so terrified???

My job now is to learn how to except God’s love and grow in integrity, humility, and die to self every day so that He can take over. I love my job!

I am giving over fear and failure to God. I am pretty sure this next step in my journey with God is about to get crazy…I can’t wait to be washed over and bulldozed!

No comments:

Post a Comment