Sunday, August 12, 2012

How can I heal if I don't know time?

You know what's wonderful?

 God is always trying to get to you...I went for a walk the other day that had the potential of self pity...when all of a sudden God showed up very loudly and clearly bringing up an issue that I had not been aware of. Setting yourself up for failure. We do it all the time...I don't think we wake up one day and say I am going to screw up my life...no I think we invite sin with such subtly that we don't even realize it. That is what Satan wants...just enough to keep us completely clueless...but God loves us so much that He won't stand for that. He desires to make us wise...and sometimes He knows we need to hear what He has to say so even when we aren't trying to listen He is loud and clear!!!

I would suggest trying to listen though...I am working on it!

And I need it...we need to hear our King...He has a lot of life to bring! And a lot of light to bring to our darkness!





No comments:

Post a Comment