Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Really Random Thoughts

God is very timely.

The body of God is very effective.

Unicorn books and ribbons make for an excellent present from God through new friends.

When did I stop learning to receive gifts from God and others without feeling that I intern must give back. Do I need to learn to receive? That thought makes me think of the book the Giver, which is a beautiful book if you haven’t read it.

God is so soft and warm, like my Uggs, but God is beautiful and my Uggs are not. But like my Uggs I want to have God on me, in me, and flowing through me always…even when other people don’t like it.

God is doing big things and in those big things I am growing smaller and smaller and my wisdom dull. God does that, but the only reason I am smaller and less wise is the world is getting bigger. I like the boy in The Giver can now see colour and feel…like really feel. God is opening my eyes and filling my life with new air and new fragrances.

My challenge? To let God heal me.
My dilemma? Ministry school in Lynchburg or in Nashville.
My resolve? Dance with God this week.
My heartache? I miss church and being involved in a diverse family of God.

I am just really grateful to be a part of things God is doing and really excited to see what happens from here! I for one hope the AT happens from here. Just walking, reading, praying, and loving people. Mmmmhhhmmm!

Back to my cubicle now…and that is okay .

No comments:

Post a Comment